Its seems like life is so hectic during the holidays I am so ready for the new year! Lydia will be 7 months on January 7th. She brings so much joy into our lives. She was definitely spoiled this year for Christmas. She got lots of cute stuff but yet she would rather play with the cell phone. Lydia had her 6 month checkup this Sunday. She weighs 17 pounds and is just under 28 inches. Everything went well we were happy to hear she is healthy as can be. We lost our dog Tori a couple of weeks ago. We came back from our trip to Colorado and she was no where to be found. I still keep hoping she is going to show up. We have been heartbroken and we miss her a lot.
We have been trying to buy a house in Orangeville. It has been taking forever. We are getting so anxious and we are ready for a place of our own. It will be a great starter home for our family. Well that seems to sum it up. Here are some pictures.
2 comments:
Jeanna she is so beautiful, I just want to love on her. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!
Oh my I just want to squeeze her!! Give her loves from us:) And say hi to Brady since we never see him!
Post a Comment